Sunday, April 17, 2011

It’s Potty Time Part 3

Hopefully we do not have too many parts to this segment of my blog.  For some reason Saige thinks that she can wear underwear but not use the potty.  Yesterday I told her that if she peed in the potty her underwear wouldn’t get wet.  You would’ve thought that I told her the earth was round, I could almost see the light bulb above her head come on.  Her response “OOOOHHH, I got it.”  Not so sure about that one.

This morning after she once again changed herself from her pull up to underwear, I made a deal with her; if she was going to wear underwear, she had to use the potty, once again response was “OK, got it.”  Now I am not sure how well a deal with a 2 yr old as stubborn as Saige is going to go over but I figure it’s worth a try and as long as I stick to my side, we should be good. 

Hopefully the next Part of this blog will be a “YAY, she did it, no more diapers for Saige!”  Imagine the money I will save when I only have one left in diapers!?

No comments:

Post a Comment